The best way to experience all the Empire State Winter Games has to offer is with an ESWG Olympic Sites Passport. This pass gains you entry to all Olympic venues throughout the weekend of the Games. Buy your Passport in advance or at Athlete Check-In to recieve the special ESWG rate!
The ESWG Olympic Sites Passport includes one-time admission to the following venues, valid until April 30, 2020. Re-entry to the Olympic Sports Complex, Whiteface, and the Olympic Jumping Complex will be free exclusively for the weekend of the 2019 Empire State Winter Games, January 30 - February 2. There are no entrance fees to spectate at the Mt. Van Hoevenberg Cross Country and Biathlon Center or the Olympic Center Ice Rinks.
- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola
- Free Bear Chair Foot Passenger Lift Ticket (for spectators at Whiteface Mountain) (ESWG Weekend Only)
- Please note: This is a one-way chairlift ride. Spectators must walk down the trail from the top of the Bear Chair to return to the Base Lodge.
THE OLYMPIC CENTER
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum – watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle On Ice game
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval
OLYMPIC SPORTS COMPLEX
- Take a tour of our world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track
OLYMPIC JUMPING COMPLEX
- Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120 meter jump tower
EVENT AND FESTIVAL ADMISSION
- World Cup Events* - various venues (Luge, Bobsled & Skeleton)
*With the Olympic Sites Passport: you will only be able to enter a venue once, and event admission counts toward that entry. For example: you cannot go to Olympic Sports Complex during ESWG weekend and also attend a World Cup Event another day.