- Mixing Bowl Race: $30 - Saturday
- Lower Valley Race: $40 - Saturday
- Lower Valley Race: $40 - Sunday
Races will be held on Mixing Bowl for beginners and Lower Valley for more experienced athletes.
Adaptive Alpine Races
- Mixing Bowl Race: Beginner Slope, assisted competitors
- Lower Valley Races: Intermediate Slope, non-assisted competitors
Note: Helmets are mandatory for all athletes.
Fee includes ESWG entry, Opening Ceremony Parade of Athletes participation, and athlete participation jacket.
Contact Jay Rand at New York Ski Educational Foundation (NYSEF) for additonal information at 518-524-3004.
IPC Races will be held in accordance with the USSA Golden Race, international paralympic committee (IPC) License required.
In the disability classification section below, please choose from the following classifications when registering:
- Visually Impaired: B1; B2; B3
- Standing: L1; L2; L3-1; L 3-2; L4; L5/7-1; L-5/7-2; L5/7-3; L6/8-1; L6/8-2; L9-1; L9-2
- Sitting: L10-1; L12-2; L10-2; L11; L12-1