An intriguing sport for spectators, biathlon combines the physically demanding sport of cross-country skiing with the precision of marksmanship. While every hundredth of a second counts, so does every shot, meaning athletes must control their breathing the entire race to ensure their hand stays steady. Those who succeed in balancing speed and accuracy will be the ones standing atop the podium at the end of the day.
Follow in the footsteps of former Empire State Winter Games participant Tim Burke, who will be representing the USA for the fourth time in this year’s Olympic Winter Games.
For more information on biathlon, contact Tom Moffett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, February 2
- Sprint – 10 a.m. – Mt Van Hoevenberg Biathlon Stadium
- Bib pick up at 8:30am, Zero at 9 a.m.
Sunday, February 3
- Mass Start – 10 a.m. – Mt Van Hoevenberg Biathlon Stadium
- Bib pick up at 8:30 a.m., Zero at 9 a.m.
*All schedules are subject to change
- Scholastic: $50
- Masters: $75
- There are no additional fees.
- Boy/ Girl (Year of Birth: 2002 – 2005)
- Youth (2000–2001)
- Junior (1998 – ’99)
- Senior (1979 – ’97)
- M40 (1969 – ’78)
- M50 (1959 – ’68)
- M60 (Up to 1958)