Women's Hockey is back this year! With only four team slots open, and registration on a first-come, first-serve basis, don't wait – register now!
For more information and to register for Women’s Hockey, contact Mark Gilligan at email@example.com.
Friday, February 2
- Sr. Women Game 1 – 7:30 a.m. – Saranac Lake Civic Center 1 vs 2
- Sr. Women Game 2 – 8:45 a.m. – Saranac Lake Civic Center 3 vs 4
- Sr. Women Game 3 – 10 a.m. – Saranac Lake Civic Center 1 vs 3
- Sr. Women Game 4 – 11:15 a.m. – Saranac Lake Civic Center 2 vs 4
- Sr. Women Game 5 – 12:30 p.m. – Saranac Lake Civic Center 3 vs 2
- Sr. Women Game 6 – 1:45 p.m. – Saranac Lake Civic Center 4 vs 1
Sunday, February 4
- Sr. Women's Hockey Gold Medal Game – 11:30 a.m. - USA Rink of the Lake Placid Olympic Center - top two teams from round robin
*All schedules are subject to change
There is a $900 minimum per team, with $90 a piece for each additional player. Registration fees include the cost of athlete jackets for each player. We recommend ten players and a goalie.
Please register by contacting Mark Gilligan at 518-523-3021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees are non refundable. In the event of a medical or family emergency a refund may be given. A refund request must be made in writing to be considered.
Each player must be pre-registered with USA Hockey and teams will need to submit a full roster and payment two weeks prior to the start of the Games. Teams should have a non-playing coach responsible for registration and team management. No past or present professional hockey athletes are permitted on ESWG teams. Athletes must be 18 years or older to participate. Teams must come prepared with their own matching jerseys.